Our client are looking for x4 care support Workers for permanent working a minimum of 21-25hrs a week in each of the following areas: East, North, West & Mid Surrey.
We are NOT a domiciliary care agency; We aim is to provide a rest break for carers in Surrey who look after their loved ones around the clock.
This is a care role like no other, visits to our clients average three and a half hours.
Carer Support Worker duties can range from providing personal care and support in the home, to preparing lunch or taking clients out for the day to local parks and clubs.
We encourage you to have fun and build professional relationships with our clients in their own home and community.
- Competitive rates of pay from £11.25 to £13.75 per hour
- Overtime available
- Flexibility of shifts in and around your local area
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro-rata for part time), rising to 33 days after 5 years service
- A rewarding career in care, with development and growth opportunities
- Award winning Employee Assistance Scheme
- Eligible for Blue Light Card Discounts
- Free access to Perkbox – thousands of exclusive offers and discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Out of hours supervisory support
- Mileage rate of 45p per mile within Surrey
- Free enhanced DBS check