Are you a Clinical lead or have similar experience?
My Client is looking for a Clincial lead with Children Mental Health Services experience. The clinical Lead is required in the Essex area to provide clinical oversight to their Mental Health Services Team based within local schools.
The Role :
- The post holder will be responsible for the work of all children and adult Mental Health Services and will support the team to deliver their service
- Manage pathways and referral routes for all our services ensuring that the formal route for referring children/young people/adults
- Create smooth progression for children, young people, adults and their families/ carers without unnecessary delay.
- Ensure accessible management information is regularly used for service improvement and reporting via clinical data sets
- Developing and presenting reporting of impact, outcomes and feedback around the services as well as services productivity
- Clinical lead experience is essential (ideally 1-3 Years)
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle is desirable
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults experience
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent e.g. Doctorate in Clinical Psychologist / Counselling Psychologist, accredited CBT Therapist, qualification in systemic family therapy, qualification in child and adolescent psychotherapy, BACP or equivalent, Mental health Nurse.
Here at Positive Healthcare our Priority is to put our candidates first. Focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to discuss other opportunities, please apply below or contact Chico Obande.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 052 8289
Reference ID: CLEAD-CO-101
Contract length: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent,
Salary: £44,606 - £50,819 pa pro rata