Type: Permanent Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Telephone Interviews Available
Positive healthcare are currently looking for a GMC-Registered Doctor/GP who would like to utilise their broad-based clinical skills in a new and challenging role as a Functional Assessor.
We have partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions.
This position offers a great work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to work with an incredibly varied customer base where you can learn and develop new skills.
About the Role:
• Assessing 4-6 customer’s day
• Conduct face-to-face clinical assessments focusing on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work-related activities.
• Review and interpret medical evidence to create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
• Research complex medical conditions pre-assessment. • Working autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
What's In It For You?:
• Salary of £72,000pa
• Peripatetic work also available on a regional / national level (£80,000 / £90,000pa).
• 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
• Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
• Ongoing CPD.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression.