Positive Healthcare are delighted to be working with a prestigious hospital in the heart of west London. We are looking for care workers within a historic institution providing sheltered accommodation and full nursing care for over 300 ex veterans. Their aim is to ensure these veterans are provided with the support and comradeship they need in recognition of their service.
The desired individual will be required too:
- Nurture Belonging – unite through comradeship.
- Respect Individuals – listen and act.
- Encourage Pride – commit to high standards.
- Enjoy Life – make people smile.
- Provide supervision and attention when needed, ensuring residents retain their comfort, dignity, and pride in their status as and can lead an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of needs and rights of older people and an understanding of good care principles and the CQC fundamental standards.
For this role you will need to hold the Care Certificate or NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care
Please feel free to contact me asap regarding this role and will be able to arrange interviews for you!!