To undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation. Key Accountabilities Quality
1. Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
2. Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
3. Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
4. Support and supervise new or junior staff.
Assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
6. Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
Mental Health Nurse
|Job Title:||Mental Health Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Pettit|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:24|