Physiotherapist - About the Role:
• Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
• Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach. You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times.
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)