Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: £9.50 – £15 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temp
Positive Healthcare are a leading healthcare staffing solution. We provide highly qualified and experienced healthcare professionals within the NHS and Private Care Sector. We offer Temporary and Permanent positions. We are recruiting for Nursing and Residential Homes all over the UK. We take pride in providing a true 24-hour, 7 days a week service.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA, SW, CSW) in the Bristol area. We have multiple vacancies to fill for ongoing positions within Nursing and Residential Homes, Supported Living care settings and other Care Assistant roles in Mental Health and Learning Disability sectors. The types of shifts vary between day, night, and weekends.
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Must have 6 months experience in the past two years in UK
· Comfortable to work in Care Settings
· Ideally be comfortable in using a Hoist
· Monitoring Health Conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight
· Moving and handling of those receiving care and assisting them around if needed
· Providing personal care, this can include washing and personal hygiene
· Serving meals and assisting with feeding
· Showing compassion to ensure those receiving care are as comfortable as possible
· No cost to register
· Easy application process
· Competitive rates (PAYE, UMB and LTD)
· Flexible hours – days, nights, weekends. Whatever suits your lifestyle.
· Dedicated consultant and team to look after you 24/7
· Weekly pay
· Advance same day payments available
· Referral fee – bonus available for recommending us more eligible care staff
· Training available to work within different Care Settings
If you think you are the right person for this role and would like to learn more, please apply or contact (phone number removed).