Positive Healthcare are currently recruiting for x3 General Radiographers for our NHS client in the Surrey region. The ideal candidate will be able to work a range of shifts from short/long days as well as nights and weekends. You will need to have previous NHS experience to be considered for this role.
- Band 5/6 Radiographer - General
- Surrey Region
- Start Date - ASAP
- Contract - 6 month locum (view to extend)
- Duties - General PF, A&E, Mobiles, Theatres, In & Out-patients
- Pay Rate - dependent on experience
- Work Pattern - Full or Part Time, x3 10 hour shifts plus x1 7.5 hour shift (M-F), no nights but weekday lates and weekend cover may be needed
- HCPC Registered
- Right to work (UK based)
- BSc or DCR in Radiography
Who we are?
Positive Healthcare is a multi-framework approved specialist Healthcare Recruitment consultancy who specialise in providing work for temporary and permanent Doctors, General and Specialist Nurses, Mental Health Professionals, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare Assistants in private hospitals and the NHS across the United Kingdom.
For more information on this role or for any Radiography / Ultrasound vacancies please contact Cameron Henser – on:
T: 0330 052 8279