- Post qualification experience in MRI to include some experience in 3T MRI imaging.
- Experience in leading and managing day to day departmental activities
- To support the Radiology Manager and to assist in the provision of an efficient MRI scanning service.
- To assist the Radiology Manager in the development of the department and the introduction of new services.
- To be responsible for the leadership of the team of MRI radiographers and overall management of the running of the MRI service on a day to day basis ensuring the highest standards of care and service.
- To work closely with the Consultants, Referrers and Radiologists ensuring scans are of the highest quality and in line with best practice.
Leading the team to ensure performance is in line with the;
- The philosophies of the Clinic/Department
- The HCPC Code of Professional Conduct
- The Clinic Policies and Protocols
- The Clinic’s Strategy
- DCR or BSc in Radiography
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday with a degree of flexibility
- 37.5 hrs a week