At Positive Healthcare, we’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to join the team.
In this role, you will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, from sports to health-related injuries. You will play a key role in helping our clients achieve and maintain their desired level of health and wellbeing.
- diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- work with clients who have a range of conditions and develop physical efficiency to prevent re-occurrence or improve performance
- educate clients about how to prevent and improve their condition through lifestyle choices
- liaise with other healthcare professionals, PT's and exercise instructors to update them with the progress of clients.
- keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating clients
- be caring and compassionate at all times
Qualifications and Experience
You will have experience treating patients in a private outpatient setting or have been in a hospital MSK environment for a minimum of 6 months.
You will be able to demonstrate sound clinical reasoning, excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will be confident in providing hands-on treatment for early symptom relief and exercise-based rehabilitation to achieve functional, client-centred goals.
Strength and conditioning, running coaching or Pilates teacher accreditation are advantageous.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 28 days paid holiday, employer contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, and financial support to CPD.
Key skills for physiotherapists
- Good time management
- The ability to build a rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Teamworking skills
- Good physical health and fitness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year