£9,000 Welcome Bonus to all Nurses!!!
Scope and Authority
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents.
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate.
- To act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay.
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures.
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice.
- To act as a mentor/preceptor to students/support workers as appropriate.
- To supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans.
- To liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients / residents.
- To maintain and update relevant knowledge and skills, maintain a professional portfolio and participate in further training as appropriate, in order to enhance quality of care for patients / residents and carers.
- To comply with the Health and Safety Policies and Protocols in order to contribute to safe working practices.
- To protect vulnerable adults / children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate.